NECK (SOUP) BONE
Our neck bone (sometimes called soup bone) comes from the spine of the pig. So, it’s both neck bone and back bone—with tasty morsels of meat still attached. Of course, you can use them as a meat and nutrient source for soups. Use them for broths or making your own stock for cooking other dishes. (No more canned chicken or beef broth.) They also make their own tasty dishes—like neckbone and rice. (Click on our “Skin and Bone” page.)
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of non-GMO cereal grains and high oleic sunflowers to mimic the acorn feeding for which the Iberico pig is famous.
- Packaged in convenient portion and package sizes.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6 to 12 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in heavy duty 1-1/2 in. Styrofoam cooler for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."