WHOLE FRESH HAM
Our whole fresh ham is an American-style primal cut with the foot still attached. It is not cured. It is intended for users who want to make their own fresh cuts from the leg of a pig or want to cure their own ham products (like smaller ham roasts).
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of non-GMO cereal grains and high oleic sunflowers to mimic the acorn feeding for which the Iberico pig is famous.
- Packaged as a single whole leg.
- Vacuum packed and blast frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6-10 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in heavy duty 1-1/2 in. Styrofoam cooler for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."