Use this versatile meat for a special Iberico meatball dish, a real HAMburger, or try it in a steak patty to experience the amazing flavor of Iberico meat. You can also blend it with our ground fat to make your own sausages.
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of protein supplement and grains.
- Packaged in convenient portion and package sizes.
- Frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6-10 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in an insulated container for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."