2020 Glendower Farms Fall Tour
Oct 10-11th, 2020 | 12617 Ashville Highway, Greenville, FL 32331
Hosted by the Millstone Institute of Preservation, the Annual Farm Tour is a staple of country life - and a great opportunity for you to bring YOUR family to visit ours! This year promises to be our best yet, with games, activities, goodies for tasting and for taking home; we'll even have some new baby piglets fresh from their mama's bellies!
During your visit you’ll have the opportunity for cooking demonstrations, meat tastings, and walking tours. Except for a nearby bathroom with handwashing facilities, everything is outdoors with plenty of room for generous social distancing. PLUS, get a 20% discount for at-the-farm pickup order of $30 or 3+ items. Preorder online by selecting "Ashville Farm" as your pickup location, and entering "FarmTour2020" for the coupon code. Whether you preorder online or in person at the farm, we have lots to choose from including a special Farm Tour Tasting Pack of a brined chop, dry-cured bacon, andouille sausage, bacon burger, and chorizo burger.
So grab your camera, your kiddos, and your cooler (for bringing home the bacon!) and drive out to see us this weekend: we'll be ready for you!
SATURDAY, OCTOBER 10, 9AM— 5PM
SUNDAY, OCTOBER 11, 10AM— 4PM
12617 Ashville Highway
Greenville, Florida 32331
- From the Courthouse Circle in the center of Monticello, FL, go East on US 90 for 1 mile.
- Turn left on CR 146 for 1 block, then right onto the Ashville Highway for 12.6 miles to farm entrance on left.
- If coming from the east on I-10, take exit 241 (US 221) through Greenville.
- Go 10.2 miles north of Greenville on US 221. Turn left onto CR 146 at Ashville.
- Go 1.4 miles west toward Monticello to farm entrance on right at first curve.
TIPS FOR THE TOUR:
- - Have water, sunscreen, and insect repellent handy
- Bring your camera for all the memory-making photo ops.
- Bring a cooler for all the fresh meats you’ll wont to take home
- Wear closed toe shoes and have a hat handy
- Gas up before heading into the country
- Pre-order online for no waiting, low-contact product pickup on site!
Find out more about Millstone's 2020 Farm Tour event and schedule HERE