WHOLE LOIN (TRIMMED)
This loin is essentially a primal cut with the ribs removed and the backfat trimmed off. It includes the bones of the spine. It is intended for users who want to cut up their own loin meat products.
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of non-GMO cereal grains and high oleic sunflowers to mimic the acorn feeding for which the Iberico pig is famous.
- Packaged as a single whole loin.
- Vacuum packed and blast frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6-10 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in heavy duty 1-1/2 in. Styrofoam cooler for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."