PORK SKIN (RIND)
Turn our Iberico pork skin into crackling (chicharrones) for more than just a healthy and good plain snack. You can make them spiced or even as a sweet snack. They’re great crumpled on a salad or cooked in a gooey grilled cheese sandwich. (Click on our “Skin and Bone” page.)
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of protein supplement and grains.
- Packaged in convenient portion and package sizes.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6 to 12 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in an insulated container for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."