Jowl is a bacon-like meat with strips of fat and lean. It comes from the chin of the pig.
We cure and hickory smoke our jowl, turning it into jowl bacon. It can be sliced, cooked, and eaten like bacon. It also makes a great seasoning for greens and other vegetables.
- From purebred Iberico pigs naturally raised outdoors on our U.S. family farm with no antibiotics or hormones.
- Slow grown on high quality pastures to boost anti-oxidants and omega-3 fatty acids; supplemented on grazing with a limited ration of protein supplement and grains.
- Packaged in convenient portion and package sizes.
- Vacuum sealed and frozen hard; should maintain good eating quality for 6 to 12 months in your freezer. (Safe indefinitely while frozen.)
- Order is packed in an insulated container for shipping and should arrive frozen or very cold to the touch.
- Ships UPS ground within our 1-3 day delivery zones for a flat $29 fee. (See our Shipping & Billing Policy.)
"We hope you enjoy this farm-to-table, nose-to-tail, slow food eating experience from our family farm."